Speaking at a news conference alongside his Algerian counterpart in the capital Ankara, Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu reiterated Turkey’s stance on fighting terrorism at all costs.
Speaking at Anadolu Agency Editors' Desk, Deputy Prime Minister Bekir Bozdağ said: "To date, no civilians have died or even been hurt in Turkish Armed Forces operations."
The AK Party’s deputy chairman and former cabinet minister Mehdi Eker spoke at a panel held in the British capital London.
Bill, submitted by ruling AK Party and opposition MHP, looks ahead to their electoral alliance in 2019 presidential poll.
Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım spoke at the 11th Development Plan Publicity meeting in the capital Ankara.
Bekir Bozdag, speaking in a live TV interview on Wednesday, discussed the...
- President Erdoğan and Iranian President Rouhani discussed Syria over phone
- President Erdoğan sends condolence letter to Iran President Hassan Rouhani
- President Erdoğan, MHP Leader Bahçeli discuss electoral alliance over phone
- President Erdoğan talked Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz over phone
- President Erdoğan offered condolences to Russia over plane crash
- President Erdoğan and Iran President Rouhani discussed latest developments in Syria over phone
- President Erdoğan talked Uzbekistan’s President Mirziyoyev over phone
- President Erdoğan congratulated opposition leader Kılıçdaroğlu on reelection
- President Erdoğan and his French counterpart Macron discussed Afrin operation over phone
- President Erdoğan and Vladimir Putin discussed Sochi talks, Afrin Operation on the phone