Prime minister Binali Yildirim made a written statement.
Prime Minister Binali Yildirim made a speech in the meeting held at the Turkish ambassador's residence in Washington.
Prime Minister Binali Yildirim made a speech at the Diyanet Center of America (DCA), also known as the Turkish-American Community Center and Mosque Complex in Lanham, Maryland.
Presidential spokesman Ibrahim Kalin spoke to reporters.
Prime Minister Binali Yildirim spoke to reporters at Ankara’s Esenboga Airport.
Bekir Bozdag, speaking in a live TV interview on Wednesday, discussed the...
- President Erdoğan issues message on the 72nd anniversary of the establishment of the United Nations
- President Erdogan congratulated Azerbaijan on its 26th Independence Day
- President Erdoğan extends condolences to Talabani family
- President Erdoğan’s message on Rosh Hashanah
- President Erdoğan and Haidar al-Abadi spoke on the phone
- President Erdogan commemorated the death anniversary of former Prime Minister Adnan Menderes
- President Erdoğan issues message on Victory Day
- President Erdoğan issued on the 946th anniversary of the Victory of Malazgirt (Manzikert)
- President Erdoğan to visit Jordan
- President Erdoğan sent a condolence letter to the Spanish King Felipe VI