President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, together with First Lady Emine Erdoğan, attended the commemorative ceremony held in Paris for the 100th anniversary of the armistice that ended World War I.
President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan meets with UN Secretary-General Guterres
President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan arrived in Paris to attend the commemorations to be held on the 100th anniversary of the armistice that ended World War I.
President Erdoğan went to France to attend the commemorations on the centenary of the armistice that ended World War I at the invitation of President Emmanuel Macron of France. President Erdoğan held a press conference before his departure for France.
President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan made a speech at the commemoration ceremony for Ghazi Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, which was held by the Atatürk Supreme Council for Culture, Language and History at the Presidential Complex.
Bekir Bozdag, speaking in a live TV interview on Wednesday, discussed the...
DOWNLOAD PYD=PKK IN SYRIA
- President Erdoğan pens article for Le Figaroon
- President Erdoğan sent telegrams of condolences to the family of security guards
- President Erdoğan wrote an article to the Washington Post newspaper
- New Istanbul Airport Opening ceremony frequency information
- President Erdoğan: I wish Allah’s mercy upon our martyrs, veterans, and our all ancestors
- President Erdoğan spoke over with Canadian PM discuss Khashoggi case
- President Erdoğan spoke over phone with Prince Salman
- President Erdoğan and the Jordanian king spoke over phone
- President Erdoğan spoke over phone with Japanese Premier Shinzo Abe
- AK Party Group Meeting frequency information