President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan offered condolences to the Spanish King on Thursday following a terror attack in Spain’s Barcelona that left over a dozen people killed.
President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan held a phone conversation on Tuesday with his French counterpart Emmanuel Macron about counterterrorism and recent developments in Syria and Iraq.
President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan on Monday congratulated Pakistan on completing 70 years of its independence.
President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan spoke on the phone on Sunday with the mother of the teenage boy who was martyred by PKK terrorists late Friday.
President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan issued on the occasion of the 94th anniversary of the signing of the Lausanne Peace Treaty.
Bekir Bozdag, speaking in a live TV interview on Wednesday, discussed the...
- President Erdoğan sent a condolence letter to the Spanish King Felipe VI
- President Erdoğan held a phone conversation his French counterpart Macron
- President Erdoğan congratulates Pakistan on completing 70 years of its independence
- President Erdoğan speaks to mother of teenager martyred by PKK
- 94th Anniversary of Lausanne Peace Treaty
- President Erdoğan condemns use of excessive force at Jerusalem’s Al-Aqsa compound by Israeli forces
- President Erdoğan to visit to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar
- President Erdoğan sent a message to TRNC President Akıncı on July 20 Peace and Freedom Day
- President Erdoğan called Israeli President Rivlin
- President Erdoğan: West still does not fully appreciate significance of what happened on July 15