Deputy Prime Minister Veysi Kaynak attended Friday’s opening ceremony as part of an official visit to Bosnia.
Deputy Prime Minister Nurettin Canikli spoke to news channel A Haber on Wednesday. He criticized Washington’s move to directly arm the PKK/PYD, calling it a “mistake.”
President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan rejoined the ruling Justice and Development (AK) Party upon signing his membership declaration during a special ceremony in the capital Ankara on Tuesday.
Yasin Aktay spoke in Ankara to journalists after the AK Party's Central Decision and Executive Board (MKYK) meeting Monday afternoon.
Berat Albayrak spoke at the Atlantic Council Istanbul Summit.
Bekir Bozdag, speaking in a live TV interview on Wednesday, discussed the...
- Prime Minister Yıldırım talks to President Barzani
- Prime Minister Yildirim told the U.S. Vice President Pence on phone
- Prime Minister Yıldırım: General elections in Turkey will be held as planned in 2019
- Prime Minister Yıldırım: These articles form the foundation of the Republic of Turkey
- Prime Minister Yıldırım : PKK’s attacks on Turkey from Iraqi lands are unacceptable
- Prime Minister Yıldırım: Our country will overcome these days in unity
- Prime Minister Yıldırım: Terrorism cannot intimidate us
- Prime Minister Yildirim posted a message in the new year
- Prime Minister Yıldırım: Fighting parties will shake hands and work together for the future of Syria
- Prime Minister Yıldırım sent a condolence message to Russian Prime Minister Medvedev